Our privacy and cookies policy
How We Use Your Personal Data
We may process data about your use of our website through a third-party analytics tracking system such as Google Analytics. This usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths. We may also process information you gave us in subscribing to our email newsletter.
Providing your personal data to others
Financial transactions relating to our website and services may be handled by our payment services providers. We shall share transaction data with them only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments and refunds and dealing with queries. Personal data that we process for any purpose will not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
Security of Personal Data
We shall take appropriate technical and organisational precautions to secure your personal data and to prevent its loss, misuse, or alteration. We shall store all your personal data on secure servers, personal computers and mobile devices.
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- The right to access. You have the right to confirm the personal data we have on you, and we must provide access if you request it.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you corrected and to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
- The right to erasure. Also known as the right to be forgotten. You have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay for any reason. There are a few exceptions to this right, though, if we are complying with a legal obligation or defending against a legal claim.
- The right to restrict processing. In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. That could happen if you contest the accuracy of the data or we no longer need the data, but you would like it retained for legal reasons.
- The right to object to processing. If you make such an objection, we shall cease to process the personal information, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds that override your interests.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for direct marketing purposes. If you make such an objection, we shall cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority. If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection.
- The right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to handle your data at any time.
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third-party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Personal data of children
Our website and services are targeted at persons over the age of 16. If we have reason to believe that we hold personal data of a person under that age in our databases, we shall delete it.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either persistent cookies or session cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before then; whereas a session cookie will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorerdelete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
If you have any questions about our handling of data, please email us. English law and jurisdiction applies with respect to contents of this website.
Answers to questions about laws concerning handling of data privacy can be found in the following guide to General Data Protection Regulation for the European Union.